Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 3, 2018

15 conversations of heart fans of the "perfect evil" Vu Van Ho in "Thien Co Thien Ha"

15 conversations of heart fans of the "perfect evil" Vu Van Ho in "Thien Co Thien Ha"


In addition to intrigue, ambition and high arrogance, teacher Vu Van Ho (Tu Chinh Khe) of the web drama "Thien Ha Thien" is also a man si love. This love is expressed through his words on the film.

15 câu thoại đốn tim fan của nam thứ ác hoàn hảo Vũ Văn Hộ trong Độc Cô Thiên Hạ - Ảnh 2.

Last time, the audience love the Chinese film not only "crazy" for the Fire Like Ca Man, if the first meet, but also spend time watching web drama Thien Ha. In this work, the couple's sub-Vu Van Ho - Dieu Co Nhuoc become the focus of discussion of the viewer. Although both of them are villains, but the performance of Ching Che Ching and Ady has completely let the audience love it.

See more:


Especially, Vu Van Ho in Thien Do Thien Dieu has all the necessary elements to make the girl's heart sob: there is a right, a brave, beautiful appearance. Love is not inferior to the male main language. Here are 15 conversations that have made Vu Van Ho the dearest spirit of the screen.

"I really have no way with her, she just rely on me to love her, this life I can not refuse her"

"This world is the only one that can accept a woman who has the same mind as her"

"She wants to be queen, so let her do is"

"If she's not around, what do we need for this?"

"Just want to meet her, nothing can stop me"

"The right of the world that I want to be an emperor, she is my queen"

"If there is a day, she may cry for her if she does, even if we die"

"She wanted to do anything she could do, everything behind me."

"If we can return peacefully, will we meet each other every day?"

"Compared to letting her continue to misunderstand me, by now she has every knife to knife my meat off"

"Okay, I'm not good"

"You did not know before when she held my hand, how happy I was"

"Regardless of what she said, I would not look at the woman I love to marry another man, but if her father dared to marry her, I would kill him." If Vu Van Duc dared marry her, he "

See more:
"Tuan, today is the night of the two of us are right,

"If the sky was said to be a single-minded one, that is to say that our people lack one person"

There is a coincidence, it is the character of Vu Van Ho Thien Dieu Thien Ha by the actor Zheng He Khe. He is also the role of male subordinate "can not hate" Phan TIEN Tich in Human, if the first meeting.

Web drama Thien Ha has officially released the audience from 21/2/2018. The 55-episode series, from Wednesday to Friday, features two episodes on Tencent's online site. At present, the work is more than half way through the broadcast.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét